WGM701 Wasp is InstruTech’s new full range vacuum gauge module which combines an inverted magnetron cold cathode with a pirani vacuum gauge sensor in a single device to provide pressure measurements from 7.60E-10 Torr to atmosphere. The pirani sensor is used to measure the pressure from atmosphere to 7.60E-03 Torr. The cold cathode sensor is then automatically activated and takes over the pressure measurements down to 7.60E-10 Torr.
WGM701 is available with various fittings including NW25KF, NW40KF and 2 3/4 in. Conflat.
- Full range measurement of 7.60E-10 to 760 Torr
- Built-in controller
- Ultra-low magnetic stray field
- Compact small foot-print
- Low maintenance replaceable insert
- Reliable fast sensor activation
- Log-linear analog output and digital input control
- CE and RoHS compliant
- Standard warranty of 2 years