CDM900 Micro Bee is InstruTech’s new capacitance diaphragm vacuum gauge with a ceramic sensor. The CDM900 is a temperature compensated capacitance diaphragm vacuum gauge which provides highly accurate pressure measurements with full scale ranges from 10 Torr to 1,000 Torr.
CDM900 is available with various fittings including 1/2 in. tube (O-ring compression), NW16KF, NW25KF, 1 1/3 in. Mini-Conflat, 4VCR, and 8VCR.
- Various full scale ranges from 10 Torr to 1,000 Torr
- Models with 0.5% and 1% of reading accuracy
- Cost effective elegant design
- Gas type independent pressure measurement
- No span adjustment required
- No zero adjustment required in clean applications
- 0 to 10 Vdc linear analog output
- CE and RoHS compliant
- Standard warranty of 2 years