IGM401 Hornet is InstruTech’s miniature hot cathode Bayard-Alpert ionization vacuum gauge module with a built-in controller and display. The pressure measurement range of the IGM401 is 1.00E-09 to 5.00E-02 Torr.
IGM401 is available with various fittings including NW16KF, NW25KF, NW40KF, 1 1/3 in. Mini-Conflat, 2 3/4 in. Conflat, 3/4 in. O.D. Tube (O-ring compression) and 1/2 in. Cajon 8VCR female.
- Wide measurement range of 1.00E-09 to 5.00E-02 Torr
- Built-in controller with bright OLED digital display
- User programmable display units in Torr, mbar or Pa
- Auto-Ranging of emission current provides optimal and stabile pressure readings over the entire measurement range from low to high vacuum
- 1 analog output and 1 setpoint relay
- RS485 serial communications
- Also a lower cost, plug-compatible direct drop-in replacement for the Granville-Phillips® 354 and 355 Micro-Ion®
- CE and RoHS compliant
- Typical lead times of 3 to 5 days
- Standard warranty of 18 months
Trademark Acknowledgements listed in the IGM401 Data sheet.