These gauges are InstruTech’s classic size nude and glass-enclosed resistive degas (I2R) or UHV EB-degas Bayard-Alpert (B-A) hot cathode ionization vacuum gauges with no onboard electronics. These hot cathode ionization gauges require an external controller such as InstruTech’s B-RAX 3300 or FlexRax 4000 to operate. They may also be operated using other brands of vacuum gauge controllers capable of running nude or glass B-A gauges.
- BA601: Measurement range of 2.00E-11 to 1.00E-03 Torr BA602/603: Measurement range of 4.00E-10 to 1.00E-03 Torr
- Single/dual yttria coated iridium or tungsten filaments
- Wide range of emission currents (100 μA to 10 mA)
- BA601/BA602 are available with 2 3/4 in. Conflat® fitting
- BA603 is available with fittings- NW25KF, NW40KF, 1 1/3 in. Mini-Conflat®, 2 3/4 in. Conflat®, 3/4 in. and 1 in. Kovar and glass port
- Standard warranty of 12 months
Trademark Acknowledgements listed in the BA600 series Data sheets.