The new PCM301 Busy Bee combines the ceramic capacitance diaphragm technology with a pirani sensor in a single device to provide pressure measurements from 2.80E-05 to 1,125 Torr. Due to the use of the capacitance diaphragm sensor the gauge is gas independent for pressures above 7.6 Torr, allowing safe venting with any gas mixture.
PCM301 is available with various fittings including 1/8 in. NPT male, NW16KF, NW25KF, 1 1/3 in. Mini-Conflat, 4VCR and 8VCR.
- Wide measurement range of 3.80E-05 to 1,125 Torr
- Built-in controller with display
- Gas independent above 7.6 Torr
- Field replaceable sensor with on-board calibration data
- Accurate and repeatable for reliable and fast atmospheric pressure readings
- Log-linear analog output with two setpoint relays
- Optional atmospheric switch
- CE and RoHS compliant
- Standard warranty of 2 years