CVG101 Worker Bee is InstruTech’s convection enhanced Pirani vacuum gauge sensor. The CVG101 requires an external controller such as InstruTech’s VGC301, B-RAX 3000 series or the FlexRax 4000 to operate.
The pressure measurement range of the CVG101 is 1.00E-04 to 1,000 Torr.
CVG101 is available with various fittings including 1/8 in. NPT male, 1/2 in. O.D. Tube (O-ring compression), NW16KF, NW25KF, NW40KF, 1/4 in. Cajon 4VCR, 1/2 in. Cajon 8VCR, 1 1/3 in. Mini-Conflat and 2 3/4 in. Conflat.
- Wide measurement range of 1.00E-04 to 1,000 Torr
- A single vacuum gauge can monitor your vacuum system pumpdown and venting
- Also a lower cost plug-compatible drop-in replacement gauge for Granville-Phillips® Convectron® gauges
- Performance identical to existing Convectron gauges, except robust design withstands more shock and vibration, offering longer warranty
- Significant savings for you – no changes to your system – use your existing Convectron controllers, cables, and modules
- CE and RoHS compliant
- Typical lead times of 7 to 10 days
- Standard warranty of 2 years
Trademark Acknowledgements listed in the CVG101 Data sheet.