The FlexRax 4000 is a versatile vacuum gauge controller capable of operating up to 10 different vacuum gauges simultaneously. It can operate up to 2 classic size Bayard-Alpert glass or nude ionization gauges – BA600 Series, up to 2 InstruTech IGM400 hot cathode or CCM500 cold cathode ionization gauge modules and up to 4 InstruTech CVG101 Worker Bee or Granville-Phillips® Convectron® convection vacuum gauge sensors. Additionally it can display measurements from two capacitance diaphragm gauges.
- Wide measurement range of 2.00E-11 to 1,000 Torr
- Windows® Embedded Compact operating system provides reliable and stable operation
- Intuitive, easy programming and setup
- 19-inch wide, 2U, full-rack design
- Easy to read bright backlit LCD digital display
- User programmable display units in Torr, mbar or Pa
- Up to 8 analog outputs,16 setpoint relays and RS232 / RS485 serial communications
- CE and RoHS compliant
- Typical lead time of 5 to 7 days
- Outstanding warranty of 3 years
Trademark Acknowledgements listed in the FlexRax Data sheet.