- What is the principle of operation?
- What is the measurement range of the CCM501?
1.00E-08 to 1.00E-02 Torr
1.30E-08 to 1.30E-02 mbar
1.30E-06 to 1.30 Pa
- What is the power requirement of the CCM501?
- 20 to 28 Vdc, 7.2 W. Users can provide their own power supply or use InstruTech’s optional power supply PS501-A.
- What are the available output signals from the CCM501?
- 1 analog output, 1 setpoint relay and RS485 serial communications
- At what pressure can I activate the cold cathode sensor?
- When the pressure has dropped below 1.00E-02 Torr.
- Can I turn on the cold cathode sensor manually?
- Yes you can turn on the sensor manually using the front panel push buttons of the CCM501.
- Can I activate the cold cathode sensor automatically?
- Yes. The cold cathode sensor can be automatically turned on using signals from convection gauges or other sources of digital inputs.
- Can the cold cathode sensor be cleaned?
- Yes. The cold cathode sensor can be easily disassembled for field cleaning.